This is God's revelation

  • folabi sunday
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 16 9:16 PM
      Hi all,
      God gave my family a healthy,handsome,bouncing baby boy yesterday afternoon and I really wish to say this is God' revelation and manifestation in my new family. Thanks be to Him alone.
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 17 12:21 AM
        Folabi, What a miracle! You wonderful boy found his family! Thank you
        for including us in your joy, your family's joy and God's joy! Andrius

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 17 3:01 AM
          This is wonderful news Fola
          Congratulations to you and your wife, I hope she is also recovering her strength. I look forward to seeing the first photo.
          Pam

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 17 5:01 AM
            Folarin F S
            Dadamac Ago - Are
            Http://teachingintherurals.blogspot.com
            +2348053012075,+2348027550001,+2348038000194
            Sure as soon as i get to the hospital i will take the first photograph of the baby and send it. I just arrived ibadan now and on my way to the hospital. She is regaining her lost strength. Thanks
          • folabi sunday
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 17 5:06 AM
              Folarin F S
              Dadamac Ago - Are
              Http://teachingintherurals.blogspot.com
              +2348053012075,+2348027550001,+2348038000194
              Thanks Andrius, i miss you all