My Math Story - Please comment!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2010
      Hi, I submitted a $125,000 proposal "My Math Story" for the DML
      competition. Please add your comments at:
      http://dmlcompetition.net/pligg/story.php?title=679
      or simply reply to this letter. The more comments we get, the more
      chance this proposal will win and I will give lots of paid work for our
      teams. If you've ever received paid work from Minciu Sodas, or if you'd
      like us to continue our good work, please do submit your comments or
      Thank you!
      Andrius Kulikauskas

    • ACTWID KONGADZEM
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 30, 2010
        DearAndreas,
        Thanks for the information. We are interested ,so put us on your proposal list. Thanks.
        Sincerely ACTWID KONGADZEM NGO led by Wendi from Cameroon.