Re: Fred Is Sick

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 29, 2010
      ritah beat wrote:

      Hi Friends
      Just in case you don't know Fred Kayiwa is not feeling well
      he was admitted in the Clinic on Tuesday and he is still very weak
      He just wanted to let you know
      perhaps you may be of help once the bills go high
      Keep him in your prayers
      Rhona
      Nabagereka
      i actually keep around for him

      ------------------

      Rhona,
      Thank you for your letter and please keep us posted with news.
      I don't have any money to send to Fred, but maybe others do.
      I pray for him to get well soon.
      Thank you for caring for him and us.
      +370 699 30003
    • ritah beat
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 29, 2010
        Thanks for passing it on to the rest
        I promised to update you
        he is getting some improvement although very weak and dizzy
        still in hosptal
        The good thing is he talks,well, eats and drinks so no worry for that maybe the bills might worry him

        ------------ ------

        Rhona,
        Thank you for your letter and please keep us posted with news.
        I don't have any money to send to Fred, but maybe others do.
        I pray for him to get well soon.
        Thank you for caring for him and us.
        http://www.ms. lt
        ms@...
        +370 699 30003

      • folabi sunday
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 29, 2010
          Folarin F S
          Dadamac Ago - Are
          Http://teachingintherurals.blogspot.com
          +2348053012075,+2348027550001,+2348038000194
          May he get well soon. I pray for his quick recovery
        • Dan Otedo
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 29, 2010
            Ritah,
            Pass my sympthies to Kayiwa.
            Regards,

            Dan OTEDO

            Kenya ICT Trust Fund. P.O box 8475-00100 Nairobi. Tel: +254203745911 .Mobile:+254720366094

            Email: dotedo@... http:/com/profile/DanAndrewOtedo /twbcanada.ning.