Fred Is Sick

  • ritah beat
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 28, 2010
      Hi Friends
      Just in case you don't know Fred Kayiwa is not feeling well
      he was admitted in the Clinic on Tuesday and he is still very weak
      He just wanted to let you know
      perhaps you may be of help once the bills go high
      Keep him in your prayers
      Rhona
      Nabagereka
      i actually keep around for him

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 29, 2010
        ritah beat wrote:

        Hi Friends
        Just in case you don't know Fred Kayiwa is not feeling well
        he was admitted in the Clinic on Tuesday and he is still very weak
        He just wanted to let you know
        perhaps you may be of help once the bills go high
        Keep him in your prayers
        Rhona
        Nabagereka
        i actually keep around for him

        ------------------

        Rhona,
        Thank you for your letter and please keep us posted with news.
        I don't have any money to send to Fred, but maybe others do.
        I pray for him to get well soon.
        Thank you for caring for him and us.
        +370 699 30003
      • ritah beat
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 29, 2010
          Thanks for passing it on to the rest
          I promised to update you
          he is getting some improvement although very weak and dizzy
          still in hosptal
          The good thing is he talks,well, eats and drinks so no worry for that maybe the bills might worry him

          ------------ ------

          Rhona,
          Thank you for your letter and please keep us posted with news.
          I don't have any money to send to Fred, but maybe others do.
          I pray for him to get well soon.
          Thank you for caring for him and us.
          http://www.ms. lt
          ms@...
          +370 699 30003

        • folabi sunday
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 29, 2010
            Folarin F S
            Dadamac Ago - Are
            Http://teachingintherurals.blogspot.com
            +2348053012075,+2348027550001,+2348038000194
            May he get well soon. I pray for his quick recovery
          • Dan Otedo
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 29, 2010
              Ritah,
              Pass my sympthies to Kayiwa.
              Regards,

              Dan OTEDO

              Kenya ICT Trust Fund. P.O box 8475-00100 Nairobi. Tel: +254203745911 .Mobile:+254720366094

              Email: dotedo@... http:/com/profile/DanAndrewOtedo /twbcanada.ning.