Chat and Skype with us on Monday

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2010
      Welcome from Vienna, Austria where Pamela McLean, Thomas Chepaitis,
      Markus Petz, Julius Galdikas, Julija Astrauskiene and I and others are
      participating in Franz Nahrada's video communications seminar.
      http://www.dorfwiki.org/wiki.cgi?VideoBridge/GrundtvigWorkshop

      Monday, January 25, 2010 we invite you to Skype and chat with us and
      also watch a live demonstration of us linking up with groups in Graz,
      Austria.

      Starting at 12:00 New York, 17:00 London, 18:00 Vienna, 20:00 Nairobi I
      welcome all to chat with me and others at our chat room
      http://www.worknets.org/chat/ Meanwhile there will be a 2 hour video
      broadcast that you can watch (see instructions below). We'll discuss
      that and any topics you may have.

      After two hours, at 14:00 New York, 19:00 London, 20:00 Vienna, 21:00
      Nairobi I welcome a Video Skype free-for-all where we try to video
      conference with each other one-on-one. My Skype is minciusodas and you
      can try that out with us and also we'll coordinate video conference
      calls with others who you might like to engage.

      I hope to learn how to record Video Skype conversations (or at least,
      audio Skype conversations) and then we can try that out, too.

      +370 699 30003

      VIDEO BROADCAST
      to watch us go to http://scopia.meetingmachine.at
      room number 6025012010
      click on "Webcast ansehen" or "Watch Stream"
      you might be asked to install streaming components
      "Jetzt installieren" means "Install now"
      after the components are installed restart your browser
      repeat the procedure with the page and the room number
      a Quicktime stream should automatically come up
      MORE INFORMATION:
      http://www.dorfwiki.org/wiki.cgi?VideoBridge/GrundtvigWorkshop/SampleEvent
    • tysog tysog
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 28, 2010
        Please accapt my unreserved apoloy for not been there on Monday, I just didnot open my mail and was not in any way expecting an invitation due to the response at my last skpe attempt to talk.
        Regards.
        Johnson

[...]

        http://www.ms. lt
        ms@...