We're practicing video bridges. Join us!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2010
      Hi, we're going to do some Video Skype experiments today (and in these
      coming days) as part of Franz Nahrada's seminar on video
      communications. We're going to practice setting up video bridges that
      test out:
      * teaching skills
      * resolving conflicts, including global conflicts
      * introducing people to video bridging for the first time
      * communicating without a common language
      * creating deep dialogue
      And we'll be looking for theoretical patterns that we gather from this
      practice.
      http://www.dorfwiki.org/wiki.cgi?VideoBridge/PatternLanguage/Matrix

      My skype is: minciusodas Please join us!

      Thomas Chepaitis, Pamela McLean, Markus Petz, Julius Galdikas, Julija
      Astrauskiene and many others send greetings!

      +370 699 30003