Re: Minciu Sodas, Open Kollab

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2009
      Thank you! I've filled out my member profile form
      and encourage others at Minciu Sodas likewise. I share my answers.
      We can make and keep a similar list at Minciu Sodas.

      I am the founder of Minciu Sodas http://www.ms.lt an open laboratory for
      serving and organizing independent thinkers, and Worknets
      http://www.worknets.org a culture of independent thinkers. We have
      about 150 active and 3,000 supportive participants. We help each other
      on our projects and organize global teams for paid work.

      Your skills:
      I organize and lead teams, design software (PHP, Perl, Python, MySQL,
      CSS, XML, Microsoft Access, Excel, ...), research, write, edit,
      translate, teach math and other subjects, narrate, film, draw and create
      art. I'm excellent at coaching investigators.

      I'm organizing an "economy of dreams" where we help each other, much as
      Dreamfish is. I need help to improve (custom program) our websites. I
      appreciate activity at our chat room http://www.worknets.org/chat/ which
      I want to be the core of our online work, a "help room".

      Resources you might offer:
      I offer our help room and online venues. http://www.worknets.org/chat/
      I invite online tasks for our teams to practice our skills on as
      virtual assistants http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?Tasks including in
      Eastern Europe and Africa.

      Your preferred forms of value
      A network of people who foster the minimal culture for us to work
      together and support each other. The Worknets Charter is my attempt to
      define this. http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?Charter For example,
      creating content in the Public Domain rather than any kind of copyright
      or copyleft. Also, I'm looking for paid work that leverages and fuels
      our global teams, especially meets them halfway on their projects.

      What else?
      I'm very interested to know everything
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?and I'm applying myself as an artist to
      express and integrate our dreams http://www.flickr.com/photos/50525222@N00/