Re: Vijay Srinivas and Food Security

  • vijay srinivas
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2009
      Hi Andrius,

      By mistake, i deleted Steve Bosserman's comments on my Food Security wiki page...

      Is there anyway they can be retrieved and put back in their original places on the page?

      Regards,

      Vijay

      On 12/4/09, Andrius Kulikauskas <ms@...> wrote:
      vijay srinivas wrote:
      Hi Andrius,
       I just posted a write-up on this page..and I can't see it on my page..
       http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?FoodSecurity
       Do I need a login and password to post and see the comments.
        Thanks,
       Vijay
      Hi Vijay, I found this below in our comments and I don't know why it didn't appear where you wanted.  I put it on the page:
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?FoodSecurity
      Let's look into that. Trying using the link "write on this page".  You don't need a login or password.  It will ask for your name.  Andrius, ms@...

      VijaySrinivas <http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?VijaySrinivas>, December 4, 2009: Greetings to my friends in worknets. I am a journalist and communications professional based in New Delhi, INDIA. Since May 2009, I have been slowly transitioning from the world of media to the development sector. My areas of interest are environment, food security, water, livelihoods and community health. But of these areas, food security is the one I want to know more about. I am concerned about it because for me, quite simply, this is the building block of human life. No food, no life. And the way things are going, I think food is on it way to becoming the next shortage item after water. The basic reason for this group is to learn and share with the community here on the ways to enhance food security for everyone in this world. Food <http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?OpenSourceEcology/Food> security, as I see it, is less about getting the food on our tables every day and night, and making the farmer more secure about his job of growing food for us.