Re: MIR application of Minciu Sodas; VideoBridge

  • ms@auste.elnet.lt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2007
      Hi Franz, Heinz and all,

      Franz, Thank you for your update on the MIR learning partnership for adult
      education and local development. I share with our lab, too. Thank you for
      alerting me quickly to the news which means that our lab Minciu Sodas won't
      be able to join you in the second year of MIR. I am very grateful for our
      first meeting in Cyprus (and congratulations, Christophis!) Franz, as you
      note, there are opportunities of all kind opening up. We can improvise to
      focus on which ones are most real. I haven't bought my tickets yet to Dublin
      so I will wait a bit to consider if it makes sense for me to go. Any work
      that I and my lab might be able to do, for example, on Internet sites or
      online organizing or story collection or database design, makes a big
      difference. Liz and Avril, I don't know yet if I can make it out, but I very
      much appreciate your important work and experience, and I hope someday to see
      and learn.

      Franz, Thank you for your strategic direction! and your help. Yes, please
      include me Saturday. I will set up Windows on my laptop and participate from
      David Ellison-Bey's house. It should make a nice backdrop! Greetings from
      Chicago, Illinois.

      "Franz Nahrada" <f.nahrada@...> Rašyta: