Re: [learningfromeachother] Re: Chrispinus Ouma's visit to Uganda

  • Janet Feldman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2009

      Dear All,

      Chris is a member of ActALIVE, who I introduced to Maria Agnese, and they have become good friends. Chris, I am ccing this to Holistic Helping and also to ActALIVE, in part because Fred is now with us there too, as are others from/in Uganda.

      It would be great to have more networking and notification of travels and activities (from everyone), so that more networking and personal contacts can be made, and "art to save the world" created or shared!

      I/we would be very interested to know who Chris has met with in Uganda, and what Chris and Fred shared in discussions about arts and business.

      With all best wishes and artistic affections, Janet