Re: [learningfromeachother] wanting to know everything

  • Thomas Chepaitis
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009
      Hi, Pam,
      ...really interesting guy, with a large scale of interests... not very moral oriented, though:) (see his love of Lovecraft:)
      but thinking. Are there so few thinking people in the world, that we pay attention to them:)

      Thomas

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2009
        I have enjoyed the visit of of Chrispino from Italy he is so Brilliant and educative
        we shared a lot and how one can rely grow in business,
        he left to Italy this morning
        Thank you Chris for giving us a vist, i know you interacted with many Ugandan Artist