wanting to know everything

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009
      Hi Andrius.

      I wondered if this might interest you.

      I came across this blog http://thebreakingtime.typepad.com/  and was intrigued to see that the blogger - like you - decided at an early age that he wanted to know everything.

      Pam
    • Thomas Chepaitis
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009
        Hi, Pam,
        ...really interesting guy, with a large scale of interests... not very moral oriented, though:) (see his love of Lovecraft:)
        but thinking. Are there so few thinking people in the world, that we pay attention to them:)

        Thomas

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2009
          I have enjoyed the visit of of Chrispino from Italy he is so Brilliant and educative
          we shared a lot and how one can rely grow in business,
          he left to Italy this morning
          Thank you Chris for giving us a vist, i know you interacted with many Ugandan Artist