Re: [holistichelping] How might we work with Time Dollar Tutoring?

  • Janet Feldman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2007
      Dear Calvin, Andrius, David, and All,

      Hello and terrific to see this note! I have indeed heard about your amazing program, Calvin, and the wonderful things it has accomplished. Definitely a model we will all hope to emulate. I'd love to discuss how we might introduce this to the African countries in which we work and/or live, and also in Asia and globally!

      We would greatly appreciate you being among us, and hope you will subscribe to Holistic Helping and other forums! This goes for both Calvin and David! David, very sorry to hear about your struggles, but it sounds like you are addressing them in a way which is turning pain to purpose, and suffering into a helping spirit, the best possible use of a difficult situation.

      Please know that we are with you on this, and others of us have comparable experiences with tough challenges in our own lives, which can help us to create a strong bond of understanding and support.

      On the sewing machines, this is a wonderful idea, and there is a great need for such machines. Members at HH and in many other places would be happy for same, both for handcrafts projects and to sew school uniforms, for example. All with income-generation as a goal.

      There may be some airlines and others we can contact for shipping help, and hope we can brainstorm abt this and get such a project off the ground, as well as all sewed up, haha! For subscribing to HH, send a blank mail to holistichelping-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.

      With all best wishes and blessings, Janet (Feldman), kaippg@...