David Orato wants to continue his computer course

  • ms@auste.elnet.lt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2007
      David Orato,
      Thank you for your letters! It's great to have you with us at Samwel
      Kongere's working group Mendenyo! Your kind words inspire us! Please keep
      thinking out loud! I am curious to learn more about you. Where do you live?
      Why are you interested in computers? What are your dreams? Do you know how to
      make a web page? I also share your interest in computer courses with Pamela
      McLean and her working group Learning From Each Other
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/learningfromeachother/
      Welcome!
      Andrius Kulikauskas, http://www.ms.lt

      Data , "David orato" <davekorato@...> Rašyta:

      >writing is david for having received varius letters informing me about you
      effort to support the the ebntire community at large.please kindly keep it up
      and receive my acknowledgment for the god achivements .Iam alo but bwrking
      with sam . Iwould wish to participart in your under takings .Imay appeal for
      anassistance tohelp me finish my commputer course. ai hope that my
      applications willbe consindered. thank you for being in tourch always.
> [...]
      >the eLearning conference.
      >
      >Andrius
      >
      >Andrius Kulikauskas
      >Minciu Sodas
      >http://www.ms.lt
      >ms@...
      >Chicago, Illinois

      >Andrius,
      >the translation work is nearly finished, although I do not know
      >whether we can close it in a week or in a few months.
      >Anyway, Samuel should know that he will get payed for that and
      >I think we agreed that you'll organize the available EUR 150
      >to fit into the overall picture of you funding him.
      >By the way, how did your overall cooperation develop?
      >Helmut
      >
      >--
      >HLS SOFTWARE/WIKISERVICE www.hls-software.com www.wikiservice.at
      >leitner@... office@... leitner@...
      >Helmut Leitner MOBIL: +43 676 7221638 TEL: +43 316 383820
      >Rosenberggürtel 41, A-8010 Graz, Österreich FAX: +43 316 383462

      >Dear Samuel,
      >
      >thank you for your great work. I've now checked the formal aspects
      >of the translation, made a few corrections and found some places that
      >need attention.
      >
      >Places that need reworking are marked this way
      >$$$ some comments regarding what is needed
      >so you can search for "$$$" and make the changes efficiently.
      >
      >There was a misunderstanding regarding the translation of
      >"# comments to help translations"
      >"%PARAMETER%"
      >which are not to be translated. I remove that translations.
      >I'm sorry about this unnecessary work.
      >
      >In addition there are three general questions to help my understanding:
      >
      >(1) Ellipses "..." have been translated to "...." in most places.
      >In one case "..." has been kept. Is there a standard in your
      >country to do it one way or the other?
      >
      >(2) Sentences that ended in "!" (exclamation mark) have been translated
      >without that. In general I need to keep the punctuation characters
      >because of the context of the text,So I added the "!".
      >Is this ok or is it wrong to use the "!" character this way?
      >
      >(3) There are many cases where upper case and lower case of
      >original and translation do not correspond. Is it ok to
      >adapt this as needed?
      >
      >Thank you for all your effort.
      >We're now only a small step from really finishing this work.
      >
      >Best regards,
      >Helmut
      >
      >samuel kongere wrote:
      >> Thanks Hemut,
      >>
      >> Receive this translation and get to me later
      >>
      >> Samwel
      >

      >A Focus is being made on having a wireless internet connection for the
      >community to help them have a place for information handling and
      >transfer. There is motive of taking risks to help the community Develop.
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

      > New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out
      more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.