A Delighful Dadamac Day

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2009
      On Saturday we celebrated Dadamac Day - in the UK at BarCampAfrica, in Nigeria mostly at the Knowledge Resource Centre at Fantsuam. It was an exciting and action packed occasion. I have blogged about it here.
      http://www.dadamac.net/blog/20091109/dadamac-day-barcamp-africa-and-nigeria

      Many thanks to Andrius for making the chat room available, to everyone who sent messages of support for Dadamac Day, and to all those who have given us help and encouragement during the past year.