CSS stylesheet for my PHP implementation, and my proposal
- Hi Christine, John and all,
I added "classes" to the interface I created here:
and here is the source:
And the interface refers to a CSS style sheet layout.css and I've
created a sample which John and I and others can adapt as we like:
and thus control the appearance of the interface.
I've worked at least 8 hours so far. I can count it more exactly.
I also write what I would do next, as a minimum, which is
* to make sure that I and John and others can deliver the desired
interface and widgets.
Additionally, I *may* pursue additional particular questions
* explore how to layout the pieces of data on a web page
* explore whether and how to reduce the amount of data called (because
we sometimes we won't want to show all this data)
* see how to integrate what I've created as a widget for a simple web page
* see if I can make a widget using Tile Stack http://www.tilestack.com
* learn how to make a Facebook widget and possibly make one
* learn how to make a Ning widget and possibly make one
I propose that Social Action send me $500 for what I've done so far and
ask me to work as above. I will then do what I judge to be $500 more of
work, and if satisfied, it will send me that. And we can continue in
I propose that for John and others it work likewise. John would work
for one day (eight hours) for free and show his results. I imagine to
create a stylesheet to display as desired in the mockups:
http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?SocialEntrepreneurAPI (see this page
for links to the mockups)
John would also write his further plans. If his results are useful and
his plans make sense, then Social Action would send him $500 and he
would continue, doing $500 of more work as he estimates, and if Social
Actions is satisifed, would send him that again.
I will work to ensure that I and John complete the interface and two
widgets for no more than $2,000. If John agrees, that would be $1,000 each.
I suggest the above approach, in general, because then we skip having to
agree too specifically on what we're delivering and be held to that
afterwards but simply work looking forwards to create an interface and
two widgets (and much more) as best we can.
+370 699 30003