CSS stylesheet for my PHP implementation, and my proposal

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2009
      Hi Christine, John and all,

      I added "classes" to the interface I created here:
      http://www.worknets.org/software/entrepreneurs/
      and here is the source:
      http://www.worknets.org/software/entrepreneurs/source.txt

      And the interface refers to a CSS style sheet layout.css and I've
      created a sample which John and I and others can adapt as we like:
      http://www.worknets.org/software/entrepreneurs/layout.css
      and thus control the appearance of the interface.

      I've worked at least 8 hours so far. I can count it more exactly.

      I also write what I would do next, as a minimum, which is
      * to make sure that I and John and others can deliver the desired
      interface and widgets.
      Additionally, I *may* pursue additional particular questions
      * explore how to layout the pieces of data on a web page
      * explore whether and how to reduce the amount of data called (because
      we sometimes we won't want to show all this data)
      * see how to integrate what I've created as a widget for a simple web page
      * see if I can make a widget using Tile Stack http://www.tilestack.com
      * learn how to make a Facebook widget and possibly make one
      * learn how to make a Ning widget and possibly make one

      I propose that Social Action send me $500 for what I've done so far and
      ask me to work as above. I will then do what I judge to be $500 more of
      work, and if satisfied, it will send me that. And we can continue in
      this way.

      I propose that for John and others it work likewise. John would work
      for one day (eight hours) for free and show his results. I imagine to
      create a stylesheet to display as desired in the mockups:
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?SocialEntrepreneurAPI (see this page
      for links to the mockups)
      John would also write his further plans. If his results are useful and
      his plans make sense, then Social Action would send him $500 and he
      would continue, doing $500 of more work as he estimates, and if Social
      Actions is satisifed, would send him that again.

      I will work to ensure that I and John complete the interface and two
      widgets for no more than $2,000. If John agrees, that would be $1,000 each.

      I suggest the above approach, in general, because then we skip having to
      agree too specifically on what we're delivering and be held to that
      afterwards but simply work looking forwards to create an interface and
      two widgets (and much more) as best we can.

      Good night,

      +370 699 30003