Andrius Kulikauskas, Help Room, Open 311 DevCamp

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2009
      Hi Philip Ashlock and all,

      I'm glad to learn of Open 311 http://www.open311.org and I have signed
      up as a remote attendee for your Open 311 DevCamp on Saturday, October
      24 http://wiki.open311.org/Open311DevCamp
      I lead the Minciu Sodas laboratory for independent thinkers
      http://www.ms.lt and I encourage others at our lab's groups to sign up
      and participate remotely.

      I'm working on an online "help room" that we'd staff to help anybody who
      comes with any matter and get helpful response free-of-charge.
      http://wiki.open311.org/Help_Room
      We're helping each other with our projects, especially our life dreams,
      and organizing an "economy of dreams".
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?Dreams
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?Tasks
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?Endeavors
      We're also organizing global teams for paid work as we did for Leon
      Benjamin on behalf of Mornflake cereal
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?MornflakeResearch

      Our greatest achievement so far was the Pyramid of Peace
      http://www.pyramidofpeace.net We organized 100 peacemakers
      on-the-ground and 100 online assistants to avert genocide in Kenya in 2008.

      I'm interested how might our efforts overlap with the "Open 311" initiative?

      Who else might we look to as we expand our "economy of dreams" to help
      each other, and also as we look for paid work our global teams might do?

      +370 699 30003