Videobridge Workshop Call II and reply from Pamela

  • Samwel Kongere
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2009
      Oh George,
      Great to be posting here in mendenyo! Can you tell us about you. Do you involve in any social development initiative we share? If i remember well, you come Malawi not very from where i come from.
      Ok Pam, i was going through the mails and impressed with your posting about micro health insuarance, great! I am a posting this to alert you know of my involvement in such vibrant ventures with the women of Rusinga island-Kenya, Chris Macrae is my thriller and mentor.
      Great minds are basic opportunities,
      Samwel.

      Social Community Network/Information Coordinator,
      Suba/Mbita-Kenya
      'Aliving hope is desire' When it is socially lived!