Re: First Thursday Chat - Oct 1st

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2009
      Pamela McLean wrote:
      > Hi Andrius and Everyone
      >
      > Next Thursday is first Thursday of the month again. So it's time for
      > my usual invitation to you to join me in the chat room, and my usual
      > thanks to Andrius for making it possible. All being well I will be
      > around for an hour as usual starting - 13.00 Nigerian time, 15,00
      > Kenyan time, 13.00 British Summer time, 12.00 GMT.
      >
      > To enter the chat room go to http://www.worknets .org/chat/ base/
      > <http://www.worknets.org/chat/base/>
      >
      > Everyone - If you do know in advance that you plan to be there, or if
      > there is something special you want to discuss, then please reply to
      > the list and "advertise the fact" if you have time. It is the hope of
      > meeting others with shared interests that attracts people to the chat
      > room. Your email may be just the thing that persuades some one to come
      > along
      >
      > I am aware that various practical projects that the Dadamac community
      > is doing (or hoping to do) in Nigeria overlap the interests and needs
      > of people in Minciu Sodas (related to aspects of rural development,
      > farming, electrical power, etc.) I am very interested to see the best
      > way to enable closer collaboration between the Dadamac community and
      > Minciu Sodas. Perhaps some of these items of overlap will feature in
      > our discussions.
      >
      > Pam

      Hi Pamela, I share news of your chat. Monica Bernardo is interested in
      your chats and I've alerted her and I hope she can come.

      I won't be able to chat because I will be in Barcelona for the COMMUNIA
      meeting. I will be back in Lithuania on Sunday. I did finish my US and
      Lithuanian income taxes. So when I come back I will be ready for many
      new projects, especially looking for new clients.

      +370 699 30003