Re: OnlineTextConverter page - new sections - examples to try yourself

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2009
      Ricardo,
      That's great news! and great progress.
      I've added a gigabyte to your upload limit. (And we have more if you
      need more.)
      The space problems may relate to Linux/Unix in general (I think it
      doesn't like spaces in file names) but I guess it's in the Worknets
      code. I would have to check.

      Some pages to show might be:
      Janet's "Blogging Positively" guide.
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?Tasks
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?Endeavors
      http://www.worknets.org/sw/
      http://www.worknets.org/sw/wiki.cgi?action=browse&id=RecentChanges
      http://www.earthtreasury.org
      http://www.globalvillages.info/wiki.cgi?Welcome
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?LivingByTruth/Summary
      Lithuanian, use encoding Baltic (ISO-8859-13)
      http://www.ms.lt

      Who else has ideas or requests?