RE: [onereachinganother] Ugandan chaos

  • kayiwa fred
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2009
      I strongly dont believe in guns senttling any matters,
      You may Guys call me Crazy but i dont think fighting people with bullets can bring any solution when they are demanding justice.
      When i see people reacting like not human being i fail to understand whom to blame
      perhaps they do so because they have their reasons

      but any way we should also know that in any civilised community people should give respect to each other, people should know their norms, and culture people should know their background and this is what makes them civilsed.

      English people in UK are civlised because they respect their culture
      and they respect each other Unlike in aome African countries
      and this has caused many cios which would not be there if rely people know and respect each other.

      I dont also think that switching off FM Radio stations in any modernised society can control or solve any thing.

      Good News is that as i write now the Kabaka of Buganda [ the biggest Ethinic Group in East Africa, who is believed to be the most Respected king
      From: kayiwa fred <fdkayiwa@yahoo. com>
      Subject: Re: [onereachinganother ] Fred: sad times in Kampala
      To: onereachinganother@ yahoogroups. com, "help group" <holistichelping@ yahoogroups. com>, "learningfromeachot her" <learningfromeachoth er@yahoogroups. com>, mendenyo@yahoogroup s.com
      Date: Friday, September 11, 2009, 2:47 AM

      http://news. bbc.co.uk/ 2/hi/africa/ 8249809.stm

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2009
        looking at this http://enteruganda.com/brochures/bugandariots/
        i still blame who ever done this

        However i will not accept what others say
        Davis am sorry i cant see how one is weak in this case
        being the most respected person in Uganda, and perhaps the all Of East Africa, you dont need to bring mamba in town to scare people

        I strongly condemn whoever is believing in Tribalism and am sorry for the Indians who lost their properties
         but its the work of the police to guide people and when you see people dead you wonder what is the work of security.

        I feel that peace to be there, both parties need to come to round table and think big but they need to respect each other first and know each one's strength and weakness.

        I think whoever is minimizing one side is among the minority who dont wnat peace in the beautiful country Uganda.

        Kevin, DRC was called ZAIRE before but lingala people will not change their Origin.
        Baganda cant be any other thing even if Uganda can change its name which implies that one thing is before the other.

        Big Respect to all leaders of Pearl of Africa.
        Kabaka and others