Another good example of thinking outloud...together...

  • Benoit Couture
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2009
      Another good example of thinking outloud...together...and...

      ...as a tribute to Pam and Andrius online and face-to-face relationship (virtual-real), I offer some mind rubbing, Sunday reading...from my own planet's Saturday's near noon...!

      Benoit

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2009
        Benoit, Thank you! and I share your post there about the collectivist
        and the individualist points of view (which Pam and I chatted about) and
        how you bring them together writing about teens and villages. Andrius
        Kulikauskas, Minciu Sodas, http://www.ms.lt, ms@...
        --------------------------------

        Benoit Couture wrote:

        Another good example of thinking outloud...together...and...

        ...as a tribute to Pam and Andrius online and face-to-face relationship
        (virtual-real), I offer some mind rubbing, Sunday reading...from my own
        planet's Saturday's near noon...!

        http://openseminar.flacso.edu.mx/umn/?p=43

        Benoit

        --------------------------------

        The nature of clollectivist says: “It takes the village to raise a child”.

        The nature of individualst says: “Who am I? I need to know!”

        The nature of knowledge says: “The culture of interdependence in
        serenity is the health of mutuality between the village and who we each
        are!”

        Currently, we are at a junction of history when the incompatibilities of
        the past collectivist ruling units, such as the various war machines and
        their specific contexts, are resisting the individualism that has taken
        on a corporate shape, and goes on acting as individuals, competing for
        survival in a an unsustainable village.

        For both, the individual and the village, the genuine paradigm shift
        comes from discovering the passage from competing to completing, just
        like the village needs to do with great dedication when the child
        becomes a teen, in making room for the teen’s deployment in the community.

        Failing to do so keeps the teen from getting to know who she/he is,
        therefore keeping her/him to take her/his place in the smooth running of
        the village.

        Our Western modern society is made of several genrations in which the
        villages have been built to satisfy corporate individualism, supporting
        competition and forgetting about completion.

        As a result, the corporate agenda finds itself having to re-invent the
        wheel of life with artifitial intelligence, leaving behind the
        cultivation needed for the village and the individual’s continuity into
        maturing.

        The vaccum that this is creating is digging a groove which will collapse
        under the weigth of indifference and ignorance merging in reply to
        injustice, as we see throughout human history.

        When the collapse becomes inavitable, all the war machines will be
        forced to merge into the corporate agenda, putting in place the
        artificial mechanisms to keep the masses of villages from interfering
        with the powers that be, who never had time to adjust to the assembling
        of going from competing to completing, but who suddenly, will have to
        behave according to the teens’ uprise against the village.

        Instead of witnessing the beauty of a paradigm shift in serinity, the
        entity of terror-anti-terror is moving globalization with the forces of
        extreme tensions, which forces the governance of paradox rule upon humanity.

        The village and the teens have to learn quickly (and not in a hurry, so
        as to defeat the stress of extreme tensions), how to fill the vaccum
        with all that’s been denied to get to the top by competing, as opposed
        to completing.

        My prayer and hope is to see 2.0 to serve the coming of 3.0 in the
        release of serenity between the village and the child…amen to God’s Yes
        in us all…