First Thursday

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2009
      Hi Everyone

      It is first Thursday of  the month again.  So it's time for my usual invitation to you to join me in the chat room, and my usual thanks to Andrius for making it possible. The focus will depend who turns up. Last month Tom, Ricardo, Andrius and Graham had a useful discussion about the water cart. They may want to come back to continue that. I am also hoping some of you will drop by just for a quick "Hello and how are you?" I hope to catch up on some snippets of news too, as I have not been able to follow the email lists much recently. If you can stay longer, then Andrius asks us to chat about our Dreams and Endeavors and how we might link them as we work on them.

      All being well I will be around for an hour as usual starting - 13.00 Nigerian time, 15,00 Kenyan time, 13.00 British Summer time, 12.00 GMT. If you are online at all during that time and feel like dropping in for a chat for a while you will be most welcome.

      To enter the chat room go to  http://www.worknets .org/chat/ base/