Fwd: [UgaBYTES] Fwd: [Aaw-network] UCT Programme and bursaries in ICTs in Education for 2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2009
      This may be of interest. Pleas note I do not know the deadlines involved. I have taken a quick look at the info and cannot see the deadlines easily. If anyone else does find them please share that information with everyone to save time wasting and possible disappointment.

      From: Jennifer Radloff <jenny@...>
      Date: Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 5:56 AM
      Subject: [Aaw-network] UCT Programme and bursaries in ICTs in Education for
      2010
      To: Network space for members of APC-Africa-Women <
      aaw-network@...>

      Greetings all,

      This email was sent to me by the Director of the Centre for Educational
      Technology at the University of Cape Town. Please do circulate to those who
      may find this useful.

      Best,
      Jenny
      -----------

      The Centre for Educational Technology and the School of Education at the
      University of Cape Town offer a post-graduate programme in Education focused
      on Information and Communication Technologies (ICT). Students on this
      programme may pursue one of the following: Post-graduate diploma (1 year);
      MEd/MPhil by coursework and mini-dissertation (2 years) or MEd/MPhil by
      dissertation only (1 year).
      The entry requirement is an honours or a four-year degree. In 2010 the
      programme will be offered in weekly blocks (22-27 March; 7-12 June; 19-24
      July; and 6-11 Sept).
      Applicants enrolled on this programme from African countries may apply for a
      full scholarship, covering tuition, travel, board and lodging for the block
      sessions. NB: Award of the scholarship is subject to being admitted to the
      programme.
      Details of the programme, application process and relevant deadlines are
      available at: www.cet.uct.ac.za/masters .

      ( http://www.cet.uct.ac.za )
      Associate Professor Laura Czerniewicz
      Director, Centre for Educational Technology (CET)
      University of Cape Town
      Ph: 27 (0)21 650 5036
      Fax: 27 (0)21 650 3841
      www.cet.uct.ac.za