East Africa and Local Content

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2009
      Hi Pete and Everyone

      Pete - if you are still in Kenya the people here are all interesting people, active within Minciu Sodas, in East Africa, and with many contacts.

      Everyone - I think Pete Cranston should be in Kenya now - but maybe not for much longer. Please consider contacting him. His trip was finally scheduled to start Aug 8th, but I only just noticed that. I hope he is still there. See his email below.