Manchester also at the beginning of November.

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2009
      Ref Andrius wrote
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Franz also alerts us: "Michel Bauwens, Phoebe Moore, Nathans Cravens and
      others are convocating a workshop on virtual collaboration platforms in
      Manchester also at the beginning of November. I alert Andrius and those
      in our network active on the tools side to see if they can participate.
      I see very important practical endavours emerge from there. "
      Any more details?
      Is this about how people are using virtual collaboration platforms - or is it for techies?

      Pam
    • minciusodas
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 22, 2009
        Hi Pam,

        My impression is that it's a meeting to make progress in developing such platforms, so that would mean techies but also user requirements. But I actually don't know.