Re: Suba Youth Resource Centre (and website)

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2009
      Dan,
      Thank you for your detailed report! You add:

      > I will soon be posting about the workshops in my page at the teachers
      > without borders website
      > http://twbcanada.ning.com/profile/DanAndrewOtedo we do not have a
      > website for the Suba Youth Resource Centre at the moment /(will
      > appreciate if somebody helped with this)/

      Would your website be Public Domain (except where noted otherwise)?
      Then Minciu Sodas would gladly host you and provide a domain, too. I
      would set up a system where you would create content at our Worknets
      wiki and it would appear at your website (much like
      http://www.pyramidofpeace.net which draws content from
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?PyramidOfPeaceTimeline for example).
      In exchange, I would appreciate help manning our help room and training
      locally and globally to be online assistants and web developers.

      Dan, it would be great to work together! I make a similar offer to
      others in our networks.