Peace, Love and Light,

  • Kennedy Owino
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2009

      Dear Andrius and All,

      I am so happy to read the positive postings going on and the amazing positive energy in the forum.

      I am sorry i have been away for awhile due to strives to make ends meet.
      I have been busy preparing my team for an Europe tour and i am not updated on most of the past postings in my absence.
      However, i appreciate and feel empowered by Great minds  of Andrius, Janet, Pam, Ricardo, Samuel, Tom Ochuka, Dennis, Benoit and everyone.

      On behalf of Nafsi Africa Acrobats i would like to appreciate the space you have provided here that has enlightened us in our endeavors traversing the Globe participating in conferences and performing in forums addressing Peace, Development, holistic approaches, humanity, and environmental concerns.
      Six of us are touring Europe (Italy, Turkey, Germany) between 8th August to 4th Oct 2009
      for a Youth conference and some series of performances.
      We will be in Agape Ecumenico(Turin) sharing with other youths drawn from various corners of the World in a conference Themed "Without Borders"
      In Istanbul- Turkey we will be perfoming together with over 100 Artists from 25 Countries in USSFEST (www.ussfest.com), a festival whose purpose is to draw attention and raise income towards to the plight of Street Children.
      While in Italy, we will perform in series of Shows Organised courtesy of Chris Ouma Pamba (Kenya community in Lecce), Amnesty International, Maria Agnes Giraudo, and Kenya Embassy in Rome.
      Our Shows are meant to send Peace messages and the necessity of People to embrace each other and remove all those barriers that spark enemity and wars.
      We are energised by the powerful believe of " One candle does not die out because of lighting another candle"

      I will try to from time to time update myself on the postings in the Forum, However i apologise i will not be able to give in my full participation or answer to most of the threads.
      For any urgent information please inbox me or reach me on+393349262896.
      I wish you all the best.

      Peace,

      Ken Owino
      Nafsi Africa Acrobats