Re: [learningfromeachother] Draft of Almanac 2007

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2007
      Hi Andrius
      I don't know if this is relevant for you
      Ref my plans for Nigeria trip in Feb/March. There has been a problem
      with the tickets for the proposed dates, I am contacting everyone to try
      to re-arrange for a postponement (to do everything 4 weeks later than
      arranged at present).
      I hope this does not mean I will be away from the UK when you visit
      Pam