Re: [learningfromeachother] Re: Ford International Fellowships Program for MA or Ph.D. Study

  • kayiwa fred
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 27, 2009
      thats our fixture in Norway
      whaether is quite good for my Boys
      --- On Wed, 7/8/09, Andrius Kulikauskas <ms@...> wrote:

      From: Andrius Kulikauskas <ms@...>
      Subject: [learningfromeachother] Re: Ford International Fellowships Program for MA or Ph.D. Study
      To: "jadamo2002" <jadamo2002@...>, "learningfromeachother" <learningfromeachother@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 12:32 AM

      jadamo2002 wrote:
      > Hallo Andrius,
      > Am Moureen Caroline Ochieng Ugandan by Nationality have just completed my bachelor degree in Information technology at Makerere university.
      > Am interested in upgrading my course to a masters of either Information Technology or computer science.
      > I love programming and at the same time networking I believe will come true one day and will be able to help the nations out beat poverty with some knowledge of technology,if am offered the scholarship.
      >
      > I have been to http://www.fordifp. net/ which took me to the site http://www.ahead. or.ug/content/ index.php a branch of Ford Foundation based in Uganda but the problem I have tried writing to them but all in vein there is no response.
      >
      > I really wanted to know the deadline of scholarships and more Information about them.
      >
      > Thank You for your time

      Hi Moureen,

      I found the same information that you did: "All completed applications
      must be received by post or hand-delivered to the AHEAD offices on the
      deadline which will be communicated. "
      http://www.ahead. or.ug/ifp/ ifp_app_forms. php

      You can try calling them:
      For further information please contact: AHEAD/IFP Uganda Plot 80A Kira
      Road-Kamwokya, P.O. Box 28332, Kampala, Uganda Tel: 0782-764426, 0776
      764426, email: info@.... ug <mailto:info@.... ug>

      Thank you for writing us!

      http://www.ms. lt