Your vote could help our friends' project get $3,000

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2009
      If you are interested in how ICT can be helpful in rural areas please read this description of what one of John Dada's projects is doing.
      http://arc.peacecorpsconnect.org/view/299ni.

      If you like the idea and vote for it you could help the project to win $3,000 dollars - it could also be promoted to the next round where the prize is higher. Your click could be the one that just makes the difference between our friends winning a prize or not winning.

      NB There is still a little time for other projects to join in by sharing their ideas with Africa Rural Connect
      http://arc.peacecorpsconnect.org/about