Introducing Chris Daudu, John Dada, and Attachab Eco-village.
- Chris Daudu, John Dada, Franz, Andrius and everyone
I write in response to Andrius [learningfromeachother] Re: Promoting African Innovations email Introducing Chris , and also to the [globalvillages] Summer letter by Franz Nahrada - part 1 and 2 (and looking froward to part 3)
- Andrius - thank you for the introduction to Chris Daudu.
- Chris Daudu- It is good to e-meet you. I think you may be interested in the work of my colleague John Dada at Attachab eco-village. http://www.dadamac.net/projects/attachab (Perhaps you already know each other - if not please take this as an introduction).
- John please see the end of the email trail below for Chris Daudu's introduction
- Franz - I was very interested in your summer letters, perhaps if you look at the links to Attachab eco-village http://www.dadamac.net/projects/attachab and to the Knowledge Research Centre http://www.dadamac.net/projects/krc you will begin to get a feeling for what is going on, and what we hope will go on, and see how much we will be heading in the same direction as time goes by. I hope to explore this in detail with you sometime.
I see Minciu Sodas and Dadamac as complementary, but there are subtle differences in emphasis (perhaps differences in "the cultures" of the two organsisations ) which makes it preferable to keep them clearly separate - although I think we may find opportunities for collaboration. I do not have time to explain in detail here, but maybe we will get a chance to discuss by voice sometime.
Please note that although I see the organisations as separate, I still value very much my personal connection with Minciu Sodas, and appreciate all I have learned, and continue to learn from you and Minciu Sodas.
Thank you for your letter.
I wrote a proposal last year for "Promoting African Innovations" but it
was not accepted.
However, we are quite active in Africa.
I encourage you to join Pamela McLean's working group Learning From Each
(send a blank message to email@example.com
to sign up)
She has many contacts in Nigeria, including Ago-Are ecovillage.
> Dear Sir,
> Compliments. I just came across your call for partnership in respect of
> the above and assume that the study has since commenced. Permit me to ask
> what is the current status of activity, are you still interested in
> collaborators at this stage.
> I work for a national organization which has similar vision
> I currently head a regional unit at the north central Zone of Nigera.
> C. K. Daudu (PhD)
> North Central Zone Office,
> National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services,
> Ahmadu Bello University,
> Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Water Resources,
> P.M.B 770
> Bida, Niger State.
> email: nczoffice@...; naerlsncz@...