Invitation to Goodreads

  • Thomas Ch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20 7:40 AM

      hi Pam,

      Let's connect on Goodreads so we can share book recommendations.

      http://www.goodreads.com/friend/i?e=learningfromeachother@yahoogroups.com&n=Pam&i=LTM2MDQ1NTk4NTg6MzU5 &utm_medium=email&utm_source=invite

      - Thomas

      (uzheroldas1615@...)

      Goodreads is a community for book lovers. It's a great way to get book recommendations from your friends and others. You can keep a list of books to read, join book clubs, and even take the never-ending book trivia quiz.

      To opt-out of future invites to Goodreads please click here.

      This email was sent by request to learningfromeachother@yahoogroups.com.