Re: [mendenyo] Re: Travelling to Norway

  • kayiwa fred
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2009
      Thanks Janet for the contribution
      i received it and it went to the Goal keeper,
      Am not a player Janet the team traveling is U14 yrs and am their coordinator as well as administrator we also have a coach for them
      It was Important to raise tickets for the Kids and now we are looking for the oficials and one kid so this is about 3210 Dollars
      hopefully before 21st we have at least one for the contaminator who is me