Re: Promoting African Innovations

  • ms@ms.lt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2009
      Chris Daudu,
      Thank you for your letter.
      I wrote a proposal last year for "Promoting African Innovations" but it
      was not accepted.
      However, we are quite active in Africa.
      I encourage you to join Pamela McLean's working group Learning From Each
      Other http://groups.yahoo.com/group/learningfromeachother/
      (send a blank message to learningfromeachother-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      to sign up)
      She has many contacts in Nigeria, including Ago-Are ecovillage.

      Smalininkai, Lithuania