Re: [learningfromeachother] Re: Ford International Fellowships Program for MA or Ph.D. Study

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 6, 2009
      Sorry - I know nothing about it except the information that I forwarded.
      Pam

      2009/7/6 jadamo2002 <jadamo2002@...>

      Hallo Pamela am so much interested with afew of my friends.

      I have visited the site of Ford Foundation Fellowship and all what the scholarships are about and which countries they have involved.

      My only problem is how do I apply and when is the deadline for the scholarship.

      Thank You for your time

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 8, 2009
        jadamo2002 wrote:
        > Hallo Andrius,
        > Am Moureen Caroline Ochieng Ugandan by Nationality have just completed my bachelor degree in Information technology at Makerere university.
        > Am interested in upgrading my course to a masters of either Information Technology or computer science.
        > I love programming and at the same time networking I believe will come true one day and will be able to help the nations out beat poverty with some knowledge of technology,if am offered the scholarship.
        >
        > I have been to http://www.fordifp.net/ which took me to the site http://www.ahead.or.ug/content/index.php a branch of Ford Foundation based in Uganda but the problem I have tried writing to them but all in vein there is no response.
        >
        > I really wanted to know the deadline of scholarships and more Information about them.
        >
        > Thank You for your time

        Hi Moureen,

        I found the same information that you did: "All completed applications
        must be received by post or hand-delivered to the AHEAD offices on the
        deadline which will be communicated."
        http://www.ahead.or.ug/ifp/ifp_app_forms.php

        You can try calling them:
        For further information please contact: AHEAD/IFP Uganda Plot 80A Kira
        Road-Kamwokya, P.O. Box 28332, Kampala, Uganda Tel: 0782-764426, 0776
        764426, email: info@... <mailto:info@...>

        Thank you for writing us!

      • jadamo2002
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 8, 2009
          unfortunately the deadline already clocked am really to late
          the deadline was meant to be 19th Feb 2009.

          Maybe next time.

          Thank you for your time.
        • kayiwa fred
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 27, 2009
            thats our fixture in Norway
            whaether is quite good for my Boys
            > Am Moureen Caroline Ochieng Ugandan by Nationality have just completed my bachelor degree in Information technology at Makerere university.
            > Am interested in upgrading my course to a masters of either Information Technology or computer science.
            > I love programming and at the same time networking I believe will come true one day and will be able to help the nations out beat poverty with some knowledge of technology,if am offered the scholarship.
            >
            > I have been to http://www.fordifp. net/ which took me to the site http://www.ahead. or.ug/content/ index.php a branch of Ford Foundation based in Uganda but the problem I have tried writing to them but all in vein there is no response.
            >
            > I really wanted to know the deadline of scholarships and more Information about them.
            >
            > Thank You for your time

            Hi Moureen,

            I found the same information that you did: "All completed applications
            must be received by post or hand-delivered to the AHEAD offices on the
            deadline which will be communicated. "
            http://www.ahead. or.ug/ifp/ ifp_app_forms. php

            You can try calling them:
            For further information please contact: AHEAD/IFP Uganda Plot 80A Kira
            Road-Kamwokya, P.O. Box 28332, Kampala, Uganda Tel: 0782-764426, 0776
            764426, email: info@.... ug <mailto:info@.... ug>

            Thank you for writing us!

            http://www.ms. lt