Elisabeth Bwayo resettles street children in Masaka, Uganda

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2009
      Lisa, welcome to Fred Kayiwa's group One Reaching Another
      I share our chat today with several other Minciu Sodas / Worknets groups
      as well. I have created a page for you at:
      Also, all are invited today at 13:00 London time for a chat led by
      Pamela McLean at http://www.worknets.org/chat/

      Lisa: Hi

      AndriusKulikauskas: Hi Lisa! Greetings from Lithuania.

      Lisa: Where is that? sorry to ask

      AndriusKulikauskas: In Europe by the Baltic sea. :: We're having a chat
      today with Africa.

      Lisa: Oh greetings from Uganda

      AndriusKulikauskas: Pamela McLean leads a chat every month's first
      Thursday. :: Wonderful. :: Do you know Fred Kayiwa? He is active at our
      lab Minciu Sodas.

      Lisa: No where does he live which part of uganda/

      AndriusKulikauskas: Kampala and his parents live in the village. He is a
      student. :: How did you learn of us? :: http://www.kampalajuniorteam.org
      :: and http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?FredKayiwa

      Lisa: You typing in green I cant read. can you do it in black

      AndriusKulikauskas: is that better?

      Lisa: yes it is thanks

      AndriusKulikauskas: How did you learn of us? :: We have hosted some
      "positive blogging" chats, too.

      Lisa: just searched and tried out. tell me more about you :: Tell me
      more about you

      AndriusKulikauskas: I lead Minciu Sodas http://www.ms.lt a laboratory
      for independent thinkers around the world :: and we are organizing
      Worknets, a culture for independent thinkers :: and mostly we write in
      email working group :: about twenty groups in all :: but also we use
      wiki and chat and twitter and other means :: We organize around our
      deepest values in life. :: Mine is "living by truth", Janet Feldmans's
      is "holistic helping", Pamela McLeans' is "learning from each other",
      Franz Nahrada's is "global villages". :: tweet: Andrius is back in
      Vilnius and chatting with Lisa of Uganda in our chat room
      http://www.worknets.org/chat/ :: see I just added a Twitter tweet with
      that message above.

      Lisa: I'm working with a street children's center as program manager. we
      rehabilitate and resettle street chilfren back to their homes. is it in
      any way related with what you do?

      AndriusKulikauskas: tweet: Pamela McLean leads our chat with Africans
      today at 13:00 London time http://www.worknets.org/chat/ :: Sure we try
      to help with all kinds of projects. :: I recommend Fred Kayiwa's group
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/onereachinganother/ :: his deepest value
      is "one reaching another" and :: he's very active with youth. :: Are you
      in Kampala? :: If you write your full name I will create a wiki page for

      Lisa: No but am going to find out from him let me use the information
      you have given me. :: We are in masaka southern uganda

      AndriusKulikauskas: May I sing you up for his email group? :: What is
      your email?

      Lisa: kiwalisa AT yahoo.com

      AndriusKulikauskas: I think Fred's parents are in a village near Masaka,
      see: http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?Beekeeping

      Lisa: I i Yes I have been reading Fred's staff. He has mentioned a name
      of some one calkled Busulwa. he is in our neighborhood. He is a farmer
      and I know him so well. Could you know his parents names

      AndriusKulikauskas: No I don't know their names. :: What is your full
      name? I would create a page for you. Also I have signed you up for his

      Lisa: Is it ok if i contact him?

      AndriusKulikauskas: Yes, the best is if you write publicly to his group
      onereachinganother AT yahoogroups.com because we work publicly to
      include everybody.

      Lisa: My name is Elisabeth Bwayo