Re: KJT to Nowary in july will be your rescue

  • kayiwa fred
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2009
      Praise  God
       this is Fred again,
      am rely here for a strong request
      you know our youth from slums and street whom we engage in sports are improving high
      and now we have been invited to play soccer in Norway cup, in this we expect to meet many partners
      we have been sponsored most of the things by UNICEF however our task is now to raise Air Tickets which costs 1070$ @ and we are looking for 7 air tickets now before July 14th
      its my request that any small donation from you, your friend can help us at least raise at least 1 ticket it can be paid direct to the airline company
      or you can donate here
      http://www.kampalajuniorteam.org
      Nb this is personal request because i committed my self in raising Tickets but every company we wrote has turned us down apart from UNICEF so you will be the hero in joining others who have helped us
      hope to hear from you soon

      May be ann announcement i your Church?