Twenty or so hours help from online assistants, for UK orgs

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2009
      Jonathan Gray,

      Yes! we would like to help Open Knowledge Foundation with volunteers,
      thanks to our work for Mornflake cereal http://www.mornflake.com and
      their online video contest http://www.mornflakecompetition.com

      What would be helpful?

      I note that our Minciu Sodas team participated at the Open Knowledge
      Conference 2009 in London (thank you!)
      http://www.okfn.org/events/
      and your project page
      http://www.okfn.org/projects
      (Comprehensive Knowledge Archive Network http://www.ckan.net ), The Open
      Definition Site (http://www.opendefinition.org), Open Shakespeare
      (http://www.openshakespeare.org)

      and also your blog:
      http://blog.okfn.org/

      I encourage Minciu Sodas participants to write, how might we help? I
      will provide a small stipend (50 GBP) for 20 or so hours of work. Let's
      also think about synergies, how might our projects benefit from Open
      Knowledge Foundation? and then we can do that much more.

      Jonathan Gray wrote:
      > Hi Andrius,
      >
      > I wonder if any of your online assistants would be interested in
      > volunteering at the Open Knowledge Foundation?
      >
      > Best wishes,
      >
      > Jonathan

    • ACTWID KONGADZEM
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 16, 2009
        Dear Andrius , Jonathan and all,
        How are you? We are happy to read your posting that talks about volunteering with the Open Knowledge Foundation..
        Immense thanks for your collaboration.
        Sincerely ACTWID members led by Wendi in Cameroon.

        http://www.ms. lt
        ms@...