Re: [holistichelping] Masimba Biriwasha, Give A Book and Mornflake

  • Janet Feldman
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2009
      Dear Masimba, Andrius, and All,

      Hello and terrific news!!! I/we will love to host Masimba's work and
      projects--Mornflake, "Give-A-Book", and "Pads for Peace"--at Holistic
      Helping. I believe he has been an HH member for awhile, and hopefully he
      will join some of the other groups as well.

      Masimba, I will be more active in terms of Pads for Peace, and being of more
      direct help with your book project, in about a month. My apologies for being
      somewhat "absent" here lately: I have been working on a project for Rising
      Voices called "Blogging Positively", something that might interest you, as a
      blogger and also someone concerned about HIV/AIDS. I believe you have
      written a number of excellent pieces abt the pandemic, posted at your own
      blog, and also for HDN.

      Your work will resonate with Leon Benjamin (Mornflake project), who is a
      strong advocate of "winning by sharing" (and has written a book on the
      subject), something you excell at! Leon will be taking over the Voiceful
      forum, as I understand it ("huge welcome", Leon!), so I hope we will all be
      meeting and working there too, as well as Earth Treasury (Ed Cherlin) and
      Learning From Each Other (Pam McLean).

      Ed Cherlin is very interested in ensuring that books are widely available to
      people in developing countries, and we can learn a lot from what he has
      already done and is dreaming about, and emulate accordingly.

      Thanks to Andrius for these excellent opportunities, as well as your
      creativity and caring, another excellent example of winning by sharing
      :)))!!

      Please keep us updated about your various activities and interests, Masimba,
      and we look forward so much to working with you! I note that you are
      returning to ZW in August, so let's lay the groundwork this summer for what
      we might start together--ahead of your return--on these projects of mutual
      interest.

      With all best wishes and blessings, Janet