Cleantech Scotland

  • ms@ms.lt
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2009
      Stuart Oliver http://www.stuart-oliver.com and I met through Leon Benjamin
      http://www.winningbysharing.net and our work together to promote Mornflake
      cereal http://www.mornflake.com and their online video competition
      http://www.mornflakecompetition.com

      Stuart lives in Edinburgh, Scotland.
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?StuartOliver
      His deepest value is: Sharing and collaboration: working with other people
      where there are mutual gains or mutual satisfactions. He asks:
      Why do people want to gain from other people's misfortune?

      Stuart is organizing an online community for clean tech professionals,
      industry and investors... called Clean Tech Scotland which will be at
      http://www.cleantechscotland.com

      We're started work for Stuart right away to collect content for his new
      community. He's dedicating 500 GBP for our work which is to be finished
      by June 21. I will keep half for 20 hours or more of my work and the
      other half will be for 20 hours or more work from our experts, I think of
      Ben de Vries, Jeremy Mason, Marcin Jakubowski (of Factor E Farm
      http://www.factorefarm.org Edward Cherlin (of Earth Treasury
      http://www.earthtreasury.org ) and others who might be interested, please
      let me know! We'll be collecting RSS feeds, links to clean tech websites
      around the world and in Scotland. We'll likely organize this material at
      our worknets wiki but show that through the
      http://www.cleantechscotland.com website. Our work is in the Public
      Domain.

      Our lab's priority is to engage the 100 online communities for Mornflake
      so let's do that quickly.

      I'm excited that Stuart is looking forward to working with and through our
      lab, Minciu Sodas. He invites us to join his community and develop
      contacts with Clean Tech businesses. I'll write more and I encourage our
      response.