Think along with Surya Prakash Vinjamuri

  • ms@ms.lt
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22 2:45 AM
      Hi Surya,
      It's good to hear from you in India.
      I share with Pam's group Learning From Each Other
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/learningfromeachother/
      and with Social Agriculture where perhaps you have written before
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/socialagriculture/
      How might we work together?
      Also, we're redesigning My Food Story http://www.myfoodstory.info