We are a total network of several thinkers broad and intertectuals trying to join defferrent people globally!

  • Samwel Kongere
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21 6:46 AM
      I greet you all,
      We all know that it is planting season in Kenya, we
      are glad the women got the allocation and support
      through MS LAB and Andrius, it was worthwhile.
      Due to this arrangement, we pulled organizations to
      work with Women. I and one woman are attending a five
      day business training on Safe Water Intervention with
      an organization based in Kisumu and working with the
      Women and local groups. The business training will be
      at holiday inn in Rusinga Island.
      If any, of you has a group willing to join i could
      link you up.
      Samwel.