COMMUNIA Network Enlargement #2: Call for Applications

  • ms@ms.lt
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2009
      Edward Cherlin, Franz Nahrada and all,

      COMMUNIA http://www.communia-project.eu is inviting potential new members
      to submit applications. Applications are due June 10, 2009. The chosen
      members will each receive 4800 EUR for travel to four COMMUNIA meetings in
      Europe next year. This is a great opportunity for us to get together as
      we did March 2008 in Vilnius and March 2009 in London.

      Members are institutions, organizations, businesses, etc. especially:
      1. European Countries not already represented in the network;
      2. public-domain related companies;
      3. research groups with an interest in the economic issues of the public
      domain,

      Please forward!

      Reaching out thanks to Mornflake http://www.mornflake.com and our
      directory of UK online communities