Re: using twitter as a valuable tool for Minciu Sodas Lab?

  • ms@ms.lt
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2009
      Sasha,

      Thank you for this helpful link of technologies for Twitter groups. Yes,
      I'd like to set something up over the next month or two. I should be able
      to upgrade and redesign much of the websites we use. For example, we
      could intertwine Twitter with our chat room and with Facebook.

      Who among us use Twitter? What do you find it good for? How might we use
      it?