Thank you, Folabi Sunday!

  • ms@ms.lt
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2009
      Folabi,

      Thank you for your wonderful posts, which I blogged at my Includer blog
      http://www.includer.org I also look forward to blogging Tom Ochuka's and
      Ricardo's exchanges about the wedding photo taking site.

      Folabi, I'm sorry for your accident but glad you have the cure! Thank you
      to your wife.

      The Includer
      Episode 40
      Get Married!

      Folabi Sunday (of Episode 37) in Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria is perhaps the most
      out-of-the-way of our participants. He’s growing closer and closer through
      his letters.

      I had an accident. It was a bad Monday (11th of May 2009) for me as I had
      an accident on my way going to the village with my motorbike. I think Pam
      still remember the bike she rode with me to PD’s house the last time she
      came to AA it was with this same bike I had an accident and I have been
      treated in the hospital. Thank God that I am now married, she has been
      taking good care of me especially now that I am
      sick (you singles go and get married). If not for my phone that had a
      camera problem I would have sent a snapped copy of my self and the damaged
      bike to you all. I am happy to inform you all that I am recuperating fast.
      Thanks

      What is the secret of Folabi’s Internet access?

      How to browse using ZAIN. Hi Ricardo, Pam, Sasha, John and others, With
      the help of Pamela McLean (of Episode 31) and Fantsuam Foundation I can
      now browse using my 3G phone P990i in my village and I have posted in my
      blog
      http://teachingintherurals.blogspot.com/2009/05/how-to-connect-with-zain.html
      (How to Connect with ZAIN) for all to see how to get connected with the
      internet using mobile phone(incase we have others like me in any village
      or area covered by Zain network in Nigeria). Ricardo has been of help and
      Perry who asked from Ricardo how to check used data with zain browsing on
      phone this I have answered in the blog let Perry read it. Thanks to you
      all