How to browse using ZAIN

  • folabi sunday
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2009
      Hi Ricardo,Pam,Sasha,John and others,
      With the help of Pam and FF I can now browse using my 3G phone P990i in my village and I have posted in my blog http://teachingintherurals.blogspot.com for all to see how to get connected with the internet using mobile phone(incase we have others like me in any village or area covered by Zain network in Nigeria). Ricardo has been of help and Perry who asked from Ricardo how to check used data with zain browsing on phone this I have answered in the blog let Perry read it. Thanks to you all