I had an accident

  • folabisunday
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2009
      It was a bad Monday (11th of May 2009) for me as I had an accident on my way going to the village with my motorbike. I think Pam still remember the bike she rode with me to PD's house the last time she came to AA it was with this same bike I had an accident and I have been treated in the hospital. Thank God that I am now married, she has been taking good care of me especially now that Iam sick(you singles go and get married). If not for my phone that had a camera problem I would have sent a snapped copy of my self and the damaged bike to you all. I am happy to inform you all that I am recuperating fast. Thanks