Online payment/money transfer

  • folabisunday
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2009
      Hi Ricardo,Pam,John, all,
      We have chat on Mig33 and Ebuddy this morning and we have briefly trashed this issue but in the best interedt of people like me working and living in the village and many others in the developing countries like Nigeria it must be discussed in the open. I have heard Pam ask this selfsame question that she did not know how to transfer money to Nigeria(apart from Safaricum and Western Union). I also want to ask is there any known way of sending money either via credit/recharge card,emoney,online payment etc from UK/America to Nigeria phone numbers? Anybody with answer should help.
      However Andrius directed me to Ebay where used computers and wares could be bought at affordable prices but when I check this site it is indeed wonderful but I cant figure out how to pay for such wares in my village now that I dont have an account with Paypal or clickbank,Egold or Ebullion and no credit card except my account with UBA and First Bank(local bank in Nig).how do pay for an affordable service of Ebay without Paypal? Is it possible to get the desired wares sent to Nigeria without any bridge of contract? I see a whole lot of affordable materials on this site but how do we pay for them if we have the money here in Ago Are without any prejudice or biass mind. Thanks